6man IETF99 Agenda
Bob Hinden
2017-07-05 21:50:37 UTC
The agenda can be found at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/6man/

We tried to accommodate all of the requests we received, hopefully we did not miss any. Please let us know if that was the case.

It is organized in three sections, Working Group drafts, Active Individual drafts, and New Individual drafts. We gave priority to the requests in that order. Active individual drafts are drafts that have seen active discussion on the IPv6 list, and the New Individual drafts are ones that are new and/or have not seen a lot of discussion.

We also need a minute taker and a jabber scribe. Volunteers are very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob & Ole
Ole Troan